We believe that the wearing of a school uniform enables children to identify with their school, gives a sense of belonging, is practical and smart, reinforces a positive work ethos and reduces expenditure for parents/carers.
Moorhill Primary School Uniform:
- Blue jumper or cardigan – this can be with the school logo (obtained from Crested Schoolwear in Cannock) or without a logo from most supermarkets (Asda, Sainsbury’s, and Tesco)
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Black or grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
- Blue gingham/striped dress
- Black shoes (not trainers)
Moorhill Primary School PE Kit:
- Plain white t-shirt (not a polo shirt as this has buttons and we request no buttons)
- Plain black jogging bottoms or shorts depending upon weather
- Plain black tracksuit top or blue Moorhill Hoodie/ normal blue school jumper
- Plain white or black trainers
- We also have a school tracksuit available (see below) – should parents wish to purchase this, please visit Crested Schoolwear in Cannock.
We ask that children do not wear jewellery to school. Children are permitted to wear small pair of stud earrings if consent is given by parents/guardians on the school admission forms. [This rule does not apply to jewellery for religious purposes]